2019年3月26日星期二

This 500w inverter item for my family car trip






I bought this item for my family car trip next month.Before the trip,I had used it many times and I am quite
satisfied with it.My kids like to watch movies on their tablet while I am driving.Also,I can charge my laptop and smart phone for emergencies with no issue.
Having the inverter for your car which has enough wattage to run your essentials.I am really pleased with the excellent quality.Today I found my little drill in the storeroom and tested if the inverter can run the 650W drill.Succeeded and fantastic!
Nice Product and high quality!






  • [500W Car Power Inverter with dual 110V AC outlets and 2 USB ports]: It provides 1000 Watt of peak power, dual USB ports can charge most phones and tablets simultaneously, while AC outlets ideal for charging laptop, breast pump, kindle, lights, iPad, etc
  • [Built-in Cooling Fan & Full Protection]: It has a cooling fan to keep the unit from over heating ( only works when output power over 200W, this ensures a quiet environment ). And along with all of the other safety protections in place, like the overload protection, short circuit and over/low battery
  • [Digital and illuminated display]: The digital display identifies the current status of the inverter, like INPUT (V), OUTPUT(V) and OUTPUT(W). While reading the number, a red LED light is displayed
  • [Ultra-protable and travel kit]: Just about 7.1 x 4.1 x 2.2 inches, space-saving, easy storage. extremely portable and lightweight at only 1.1 pounds. It's one of those things that is a must have especially in an emergency
  • [Cigarette lighter adapter and car battery clips are included for two options]: While you are driving, plug it into cigarette lighter, it can provide up to 150 watts of continuous power; When you're at a campground, you can connect it to the car battery directly, it will deliver up to 500 watts of continuous power.







没有评论:

发表评论